Minister
22 May

The Minister of Health Dr. Osagie Ehanire has blamed co-mobidity such as hypertension, diabetes, kidney disease, cancer, HIV, tuberculosis and sundry others as reasons for 70% of covid19 death in Nigeria.

According to the minister 70% of the fatalities were males while the remaining 30% were females.

Further analysis indicates that most of those who died are those in the region of sixty or above in terms of age while the most number of positive persons are those between the ages of 29 and 49.

Other analysis shows that almost 50% of fatalities took place at home thereby underscoring the need for quick medical intervention,, the minister added.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *